Crozet High School

 

 

The 1953 Wheel

 

A valued institution in the Crozet community since 1924, the Old Crozet School served as a combined elementary and high school until the completion of Albemarle High School in 1954. After the high school students were moved, the school was renamed Crozet Elementary and used by the County for another 35+ years, until studies finally determined that a new school building was needed. 

For a detailed history of Crozet High School, see High School Days from the Crozet Gazette